My honesty dams me more than not, but I rather pay the lesser price than the greater.
The Native American Indian believed “the spirit’s” in all ways .
I truly believe the Native American Indians didn’t want there photos taken because it stold their soul .. and it did – it broke their spirit in another way.
1. Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit
3. Show great respect for your fellow beings
4. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
6. Do what you know to be right
7. Look after the well-being of mind and body
8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
9. Be truthful and honest at all times
10. Take full responsibility for your actions